100% Secure Ordering
HydroPacific respects its customers and has obtained the most trusted mark on the Internet to enable the strongest SSL encryption available to every single site visitor.
Hydropacific.com works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and can be verified with GoDaddy.com, which encrypts information you input at 256k-bit strength. This is often symbolized on most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. In the event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices listed on our website are in U.S. Dollars. Hydropacific.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept PayPal, cashier's checks and Money Orders. We do not accept International payments. All international payments should be made via PayPal. For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. When ordering, please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information, or mismatched shipping and billing address (AVS mismatch), may cause a delay in the processing of your order.
We want you to have confidence when making your purchases with us online which is why we offer multiple payment options. You can buy with confidence knowing that the transaction you are making is 100% safe & secure.
Once an order is recorded, it is verified with the credit company and checked and assessed for fraud risk. We will only process orders authorized through the credit company and high risk sales are flagged and held pending a LIVE person checking with you to ensure this sale is valid. In the case of a suspicious or declined transactions, our company may contact you to confirm the validity of the purchase, to ensure your identity, and/or to cancel the order in question with full notification..
When placing an order on Hydropacific.com, your credit card information is encrypted and none of the digits of your card are stored. No employees here at Hydropacific.com can view your full credit card number.
How Do I Order Online?
To order online at Hydropacific.com, click the Add to Cart button found on every product's page. You may continue to add items to your cart until your order is complete. Click the 'My Cart' button or 'Checkout' link, both located in the top right of the website, to return to your shopping cart from any page on the site. Click the 'Proceed to Checkout' button and enter your shipping and billing address. Please note, the billing address must match the address where your credit card statement is sent. This is for your security and online safety! Click the Continue button to choose your Shipping and Payment Methods. Review your order, then click the Place Order button to complete the order. You will receive an email receipt confirming your order was placed successfully.
How do I order by phone?
Call 707-467-0400 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates will provide fast, personalized service.
Feel free to ask the associate about your grow room setup as well as product details and specs. We are here to be as helpful and informative as possible, so every associate is trained and educated on growing tactics and techniques. Most of the associates at Hydropacific.com are growing enthusiasts themselves or come from a commercial horticulture background which provides uncompromising knowledge.
Your order at Hydropacific.com can be tracked online at any time by logging into your account. Click the "My Account" link at the top or bottom of any Hydropacific.com page to login and view your orders and their current status.
Below are the different status types you may see while viewing your order in your account:
- Pending Processing - When an order is first placed, it has been recorded by our system, payment has been verified but the order has not been processed to a warehouse for shipment. Orders while in this status can usually be changed or cancelled.
- Processing - This order has been processed through our system and has been sent to one or more warehouses for shipment. As the order has left our immediate system for shipment, a change or cancellation must be requested and must wait for confirmation from the shipping warehouse before completion of the change or a credit can be issued.
- Shipped - This order has been confirmed as leaving the warehouse in one or more packages. Tracking numbers and the shipping company are usually provided. Shipping confirmation and tracking numbers being entered may take 24-48 hours to propagate into system as we deal with over 30 warehouses, not all using the same system.
- Multiple Shipments - Your order has been broken into several shipments for faster processing or because it had to ship from different locations. Individual shipments will be shown, with a status for each shipment, including shipped and back ordered.
- Back Ordering - All or a portion of the order was not immediately obtainable. The order has been confirmed as placed on order with the manufacturer or queued for incoming stock to the warehouse. Items placed on back order are considered purchased, but can be requested to be canceled assuming they have not shipped (must be verified with shipping warehouse before order is confirmed as cancelled). Contact customer service if you need to make a request to change a back order.
- Cancelled - Your order has been canceled and normally your credit card has not been billed. If it was billed, we have issued a proper refund which should appear on your next statement.
All orders being shipped to California are charged sales tax. If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact us for assistance. We will ask you to fax us a copy of your tax exempt certificate and you will be able to place the order with us over the phone.
351 Hastings Ave
Ukiah, Ca 95482
We can be reached through our online customer service center or by our customer service helpline at 707-467-0400. We truly hope your experience shopping at Hydropacific.com is a pleasurable one.